Week by week

Week by week

Friday, April 3, 2009

FHE treats



A few months ago the kids started a new tradition of what they do when they are treats for FHE. As soon as the conductor turns the time over for treats, they have everyone go get their pajamas on while they get it ready. They dish up the treats on napkins, write their names on them, and put them on the table. Meanwhile, those who finished getting their pjs on wait in my room. Then the treats person has them close their eyes and lead them one at a time to the table to get their treat. On March 23 it was Alexis' turn and I caught most of it on video. She was so cute copying everything that the older kids do when it's their turn. (Ignore the laundry on the couch.:))

3 comments:

Sally said...

That's adorable. :D Kids are so fun - reminds me of all the silly games/traditions we did as kids, and who knows how they got started?? :) love it.
P.S. Your house looks spotless! :) And really nice - I hope we can come see y'all someday!

Lori Hofmann said...

I think Spencer peeked. He knew right where his seat was without having to feel for it:)

Sara Lyn said...

I love this tradition! I love watching your kids and all the things they come up with. Miss you guys!