Week by week

Week by week

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sunday, March 22, 2009


Spencer took this picture. Madalyn and I accidentally wore matching outfits (which we didn't even know we had) and when Kylie saw, she quickly changed to match us. I love my two big girls. They are growing and maturing so much. They are very responsible, helpful, and fun to talk to. I'm proud of the great girls they've become.


These pictures are of the kids building the Salt Lake Temple. I had some videos of it, which were really fun, but I keep getting an error when I try to post them. After Sunday stations we watched The Mountain of the Lord. Then the kids put on play dresses and ran outside to build the temple. The first picture is of Alexis digging the foundation. The second picture is the stone quarry. They found big pieces of asphalt to hammer like they did in the movie. They got a play horse to pull their wagon and everything. They had a great time.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Cute matching outfits picture! And that building the temple activity is cute, too :) How fun - "Sunday stations", i love it!