Week by week

Week by week

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sunday Stations

Here are some pictures showing what we do on Sunday afternoons. Right after lunch the kids habitually get the Sunday Stations box out which has things for them to do like Sunday games, stationary, music, and a huge list of ideas for them to choose from. I love it. The house is quiet for a few hours while Thomas is napping and I get my family newsletter written up. Hooray for morning church! :)


Kylie reading Book of Mormon stories



Spencer and Alexis listening to church music on headphones plugged into the computer.


Kylie playing primary songs on the piano


Spencer playing his Prophet Match game and Madalyn listening to Scripture Scouts


Alexis listening to "You Are Special" book on CD read by Grandma




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Next time we're over you're going to have to give me a list of ideas for Sunday stations. I could use some ideas for Helen especially.

And I love your FHE tradition too. When I was a kid FHE was so fun; it's different now that I'm responsible for coming up with ideas to make it fun :)