Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Going to Florida!

Well not all of us are going, but we all went to see them off. A couple months ago Nathan decided he wanted to go to Florida to see his sister graduate from high school. He was planning to go down Thursday and come back Saturday. I wasn't excited about making the short trip and suggested he go by himself or take a couple kids. I don't remember how we decided upon it, but Kylie and Spencer were chosen to go and Madalyn, Alexis, and I were excited to have a good time at home while they were gone. He actually got more time off than he thought, so I was fine with going, but it was already decided and the kids who were going didn't want us to go with them and the kids who were staying still wanted to stay home and have a party.
So Wednesday we drove to the train station to see them off.


Waiting for the train.

The lucky ducks who get to go.

The train arrives.

Getting on.

There they go!


Just three kids left!! PAR-TY!!

Alexis got to sit in Spencer's seat and we moved Madalyn to the front so they could sit by each other and be "buds." Thomas didn't mind sitting in the back (his first time ever.)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

What fun. I think I would have vetoed decision and headed out to Florida, though. I love that state.

I've never been on a train before. What fun!