Week by week

Week by week

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sickies

I just took the pictures off my camera, so bear with me while I update you to what's been happening at our house the last 3 weeks.


On Sunday, April 26, I came home from meeting with the Stake Primary Presidency after church to find Spencer asleep with his arm in the "barf bowl." He had been fine at church, but now he had a fever. He never did throw up and the fever only lasted that afternoon.

Meanwhile, Kylie was busy writing in her journal.



The next day Kylie and Madalyn fell ill at exactly the same time. (Thomas is fine, he just wanted to get in the picture.)



Not too bad, as far as illnesses go. Just a low fever for an afternoon. I'm not sure what it was, but I was grateful for a quiet house. We were watching a 2 year old and she and Thomas napped, the older girls napped, and I only had Spencer and Alexis awake. Only 2 out of 6 kids. It was very nice. Tuesday everyone was fine and Alexis and Thomas never did get it.

1 comment:

Sara Lyn said...

The picture of Kylie made me laugh because we sleep exactly the same way! Is that genetic? :)