Week by week

Week by week

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Utah Scenery



Oh, how I've missed the mountains!! I couldn't stop looking at them.

I'm so glad I went. I loved seeing my whole extended family together again. I don't remember the last time we all got together. The higlights for me: catching up with siblings, including spending time with my little brother on BYU campus, seeing my cousins and their kids, hanging out and chatting with everyone, spending the night with Nathan's brother and his family, and going to Evanston with my immediate family.


On the way up Provo Canyon to Evanston, Wy (just barely in the Wyoming border) I loved looking at the beautiful moutnains and scenery. It was such a beautiful and pleasant drive as we talked in the car and looked out the windows. I also saw a gorgeous rainbow that I had to photograph for the kids. Ah.. I wish I could do the trip all over again.

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Wow, I'm amazed how much these pictures are making me miss Provo!! That picture of the Y - I lived RIGHT behind that Gold's Gym in the pic. Man I miss those mountains!

Sara Lyn said...

You got some great pictures! I especially love the one of that great, huge cloud in front of the mountain.